Research fellow, postdoc, and doctoral student positions in Bayesian workflows and Probabilistic modeling for decision making

Do you want to do research on Bayesian workflows or Probabilistic modeling for assisting human decision making ? We (many professors in Helsinki regions) have open calls for research fellows, postdocs, and doctoral students. I’m looking for people especially for these two topics, and background in Stan would be great. We also have opportunities for research software engineers. We’re flexible with starting times and duration of contracts (except doctoral student contracts are 2+2 years). You can ask me for more information or apply at Admissions - Helsinki Doctoral Education Network in ICT, Postdoctoral and Research Fellow positions – Helsinki Institute for Information Technology | HIIT, and Summer 2022 - Researcher positions in artificial intelligence and machine learning — FCAI (downside of these joint call is that there are so many links to share)

4 Likes

Wow, this is amazing. Great opportunity. I have great admiration for your work Vehtari. Congratulations to all of the Stan project.