Error using cloud

Hi
I have been using RStudio cloud to run Rstan codes. All my codes ran fine yesterday, but none are running today. I get the following error which I cannot understand. Please help

Error in compileCode(f, code, language = language, verbose = verbose) :
Compilation ERROR, function(s)/method(s) not created! clang: error: unable to execute command: Killed
clang: error: clang frontend command failed due to signal (use -v to see invocation)
clang version 3.8.0-2ubuntu4 (tags/RELEASE_380/final)
Target: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /usr/bin
clang: note: diagnostic msg: PLEASE submit a bug report to http://llvm.org/bugs/ and include the crash backtrace, preprocessed source, and associated run script.
clang: note: diagnostic msg:

PLEASE ATTACH THE FOLLOWING FILES TO THE BUG REPORT:
Preprocessed source(s) and associated run script(s) are located at:
clang: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/filed8476950aa-e48fba.cpp
clang: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/filed8476950aa-e48fba.sh
clang: note: diagnostic msg:

make: *** [filed8476950aa.o] Error 254
In addition: Warning message:
In system(cmd, intern = !verbose) :
running command ‘/opt/R/3.5.0/lib/R/bin/R CMD SHLIB filed8476950aa.cpp 2> filed8476950aa.cpp.err.txt’ had status 1

Ran out of RAM. Try again later. Also, be sure to call rstan_options(auto_write = TRUE) so that if you happen to get a Stan program compiled at that instant, you don’t have to do it again unless you change the Stan program.

Thanks. So is this an issue with the computer I am using?
I thought using Cloud sets me free from using computer memory.

The RStudio Cloud currently limits users to 1GB of RAM each and then then machine also has finite RAM but potentially has many simultaneous users. The best time to try to compile something is approximately right now though.

We might also be able to help you rewrite your Stan program so that it compiles with less RAM if you can post it.