Clang error

Hi,
I am using RCloud and repeatedly getting the following error on some days but on other days, Rstan works fine. Could someone please help me overcome this error.
Thanks
‘’'R
clang: error: unable to execute command: Killed
clang: error: clang frontend command failed due to signal (use -v to see invocation)
clang version 3.8.0-2ubuntu4 (tags/RELEASE_380/final)
Target: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /usr/bin
clang: note: diagnostic msg: PLEASE submit a bug report to http://llvm.org/bugs/ and include the crash backtrace, preprocessed source, and associated run script.
clang: note: diagnostic msg:

PLEASE ATTACH THE FOLLOWING FILES TO THE BUG REPORT:
Preprocessed source(s) and associated run script(s) are located at:
clang: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/filec7332aff2d-94780b.cpp
clang: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/filec7332aff2d-94780b.sh

make: *** [filec7332aff2d.o] Error 254

ERROR(s) during compilation: source code errors or compiler configuration errors!

PLEASE ATTACH THE FOLLOWING FILES TO THE BUG REPORT:
Preprocessed source(s) and associated run script(s) are located at:
clang: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/filec7332aff2d-94780b.cpp
clang: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/filec7332aff2d-94780b.sh

make: *** [filec7332aff2d.o] Error 254
In addition: Warning message:
In system(cmd, intern = !verbose) :
running command ‘/opt/R/3.5.0/lib/R/bin/R CMD SHLIB filec7332aff2d.cpp 2> filec7332aff2d.cpp.err.txt’ had status 1

Ran out of RAM sometimes but not others. It depends on the load being put on the server.

Thanks @bgoodri. Is there a way I could fix this?

Not really, except trying to compile when there are fewer people using RStudio Cloud.

Thanks @bgoodri.

I have tried to run the code on desktop (Windows 10) but get the error “R session aborted” and could not compile it. I have mentioned about the error “R session aborted” in another post R Session Aborted but could not figure out how to fix the error on desktop.
I would appreciate it if someone could help me. I am trying to run the same code as given in the link given here.

Thanks