CiBO Technologies is hiring data scientists and software engineers!

Hi everyone,

I am a senior data scientist at CiBO Technologies. We are an agriculture technology startup with offices in Cambridge, MA and St. Louis, MO. We are currently hiring data scientists and software engineers. On the data science side, we are very interested in candidates with a background in developing Bayesian models. Stan experience in particular is a definite plus. In addition, some experience with modern programming and software engineering is important. This could be a course or experience in Java, C++, Scala, JavaScript, Python, or many other languages.

CiBO recently open-sourced ScalaStan, a Scala DSL for Stan. Here is a link to a video from StanCon 2018 where one of our software engineers describes ScalaStan.

Please visit our website to learn more about our company and our open roles: http://www.cibotechnologies.com/careers/

I would love to hear from you if you are interested in learning more about CiBO or would like to apply for one of our open roles!

Best,
Shane Bussmann

1 Like

I’ve met many of the CiBO employees and it’s a really great group of people. I love companies this size with a clear mission and really interesting applied projects.

2 Likes