Increase the thickness of lines in pp_check plot

Hi,

I’m trying to run pp_check for my Bayesian model. However, I can’t change the thickness of the lines. In the past, I could change it using update_geom_defaults as in the below code:

ppc1 <- pp_check(fit1, ndraws = 100)
p1 <- plot(ppc1) 
plot1 <- p1 + ggtitle("F1") + theme_classic() + theme(legend.text = element_text(size = 20), legend.title = element_text(size = 20), legend.position = c(1, -1.8), axis.text = element_text(size = 12), plot.title = element_text(hjust = 0.5, size = 16)) + guides(color = guide_legend(nrow = 1, title = NULL)) + scale_x_continuous(breaks = seq(-4, 4, 2), labels = c("", -2, 0, 2, "")) + scale_y_continuous(breaks = seq(0, 0.6, 0.3), labels = function(x) ifelse(x == 0, "0", scales::number_format(accuracy = 0.1)(x)), limits = c(0, 0.6)) + update_geom_defaults(geom = "line", aes(size = 2.0))

Any ideas on how to increase the width of the lines? (I also tried linewidth instead of size but didn’t work as well).

I think this is a duplicate of Problem with line thickness in pp_check plot. I just responded in that other thread.