Hangouts time for conversations about Stan or most anything else 11am EDT weekdays experiment

All,
I’ll be on hangouts 11-11:30 am weekdays for any discussions. These are stressful times, conversations don’t have to be about Stan but they can be. If no one shows up I’ll sign off at 11:30 otherwise we will run as long as people are talking.
I’ll lightly moderate.
Picking up on Matt West’s comments in today’s general meeting maybe we can do brief tutorials/talks–can’t recall what Matt wanted to cover but I’ll take volunteers. Announce in the replies.
I’ll start tomorrow, Friday March 27 and Mon March 30 and Tues March 31. I’ll assess after then.
Link is the same as for the general Stan meeting. Hangouts: https://meet.google.com/gzm-wmum-pfm

Instructions: Ask to attend in the hangouts interface and someone should let you in in the first 10 minutes of the meeting. Email breck@mc-stan.org if you have problems.

Please add your agenda items in replies.

Breck

8 Likes

I am going to be on Hangouts again, see instructions above. This Friday I will be looking to focus on Stan supporting COVID-19 work. I’ll try and have some of the Stan devs around to answer questions. In any case I can attempt to match questions to relevant devs.

thanks

Breck

2 Likes

Hi Breck,
Is it 11am New York time? I wanna join this one :)

Yes, EDT is Eastern Daylight Savings Time which is New York City.

See you tomorrow. Is there anything in particular you want to discuss? It may help me get relevant people.

I think not for now! I just wanna be a watcher, and listen of what people doing! I am still preparing my work on it!

Thanks!