A new minor release for CmdStanPy is available which fixes a number of bugs reported in 1.0.0
- Support new optimizations in CmdStan 2.29
- Support complex numbers as both inputs and outputs of Stan programs
- Speed up assembling output by only reading draws at most once
- Fixed an issue where a command failing could change your working directory
- Improve error messages in some cases
- CmdStanPy no longer changes the global root logging level
Note: The minimum supported version for CmdStanPy is now Python 3.7.