I am having several problems with Brms.
First, it stopped working (for reasons I didn’t discover) and to fix it I had to uninstall and delete everything related to R and update both R tools and R studio. Now it seems that it works, however two things happen that I can’t understand:
When I run any brm() model the following message appears: Compiling Stan program…
‘-E’ not found.
I have tried to find out “what’s going on” but I have been unable
I’m running models that I already ran when it was working normally (a month ago), models that I checked 3 times each and brm() is giving me very different results, I don’t know if it has something to do with the first point, but it’s worrying.
My version of R: 4.0.3; Rstudio: 1.3.1093, rtools40; Windows 10