Monthly Math development meeting: 05/18/2023, 10 am ET

We’ve been having monthly Math meetings on the third Thursday of the month. The next one is Thursday, at 10 am ET.

This will last no more than one hour; if we need more time, we will schedule additional time.

This meeting is open to all those that currently contribute to the Math library or that would like to contribute to the Math library.

I have a Google Calendar event set up if anyone wants it on their calendar. Please DM me with your Google handle if that’s of interest.

Reminder:

• this is a chance to collaborate and coordinate efforts. We’re expecting everyone to be kind and courteous. And patient. We have a team with diverse backgrounds.
  • impactful decisions will not be made at these meetings. That will continue to be done online on these forums. The meetings are a good time to discuss and get on the same page, but the decision making will be done online where we can include the opinions of others that can’t make the meeting.
  • important discussions that happen at the meeting will be communicated back online on these forums. If they don’t make it back here, it wasn’t important. No one will be penalized for not being present at a meeting.

If there’s anything you know you want to talk about, please post here. This is a good time to request help from others if there’s expertise that you need

Video call link: https://meet.google.com/pvw-awdt-pkw

I’m online if anyone wants to jump on.

@stevebronder and @spinkney are here. We’re talking about the code base.

Meeting’s done! We talked about some of the macros, vectorizing lpdfs, and sparse matrices.