Leaders, Moderators, Administrators - Yearly Wrap-up 2021

It would be helpful if I had Leader rights (can edit/reformat posts, recategorize topics)

7 Likes

I’m happy to continue being an “admin” but I’m also ok with moving to “leader” and letting someone else take over as admin if anyone wants to do it.

3 Likes

I’d like to continue as a leader next year!

4 Likes

I would like to continue having those privileges. Thanks.

4 Likes

I don’t need privileges anymore.

3 Likes

Oh sorry I didn’t post it, yes I would like to keep my current leader level

4 Likes

I have not been as active as I wished to be this year, but I hope to be be helping out more next year. I’d like to keep my leader privileges for another year.

4 Likes

I don’t care one way or another if there are limited numbers of people and others want to do it.

Same!

4 Likes

Sorry, just noticed this post. I would also like to maintain my current leader role.

4 Likes

There is not a limited number of people. The goal is to make sure that the people who continue as privileged users a) are still using/plan to use the privileges b) still want to take the responsibilities associated with the privileges as discussed at Selection and accountability for forum moderators and leaders (the only strict responsibility is for moderators+admins to keep their account secure, but there is also a soft expectation of being at least mildly active and responding in timely manner when needed).

I’ll also note that I’ll add about a week to the reaction period as I managed to bump people who didn’t answer only yesterday. I want to make sure nobody has their privileges revoked just because they missed a single notification, so that will need a bit more time.

1 Like

Happy to stay also, thanks.

3 Likes

Happy to stay as well.

3 Likes

Happy to stay, thanks.

3 Likes

still want to take the responsibilities associated with the privileges

No thank you.

1 Like

Hi,
I still didn’t hear from all previous Leaders, but at this point I find it safe to assume that those who didn’t respond probably don’t want to keep the privilege or have ceased to be active. The summary of the wrap up is that we have

Administrators: me (who will stop using the privileges relatively soon), @jonah, @syclik, @ariddell
Moderators: @mitzimorris
Leaders: @Adam_Haber, @andre.pfeuffer, @andrjohns, @Ara_Winter, @arya, @ducoveen, @hsbadr, @hyunji.moon, @jgaeb, @maxbiostat, @Max_Mantei, @mcol, @paul.buerkner, @rok_cesnovar, @serban-nicusor, @spinkney, @stevebronder, @vianeylb, @WardBrian, @yuling, @jsocolar, @avehtari, @lauren

I thank to those volunteers for helping us run the forums. I would like to repeat my thanks for users who have decided to give up the privileges for the work so far. Thanks @Bob_Carpenter for being a long time moderator (here and previously on the Google group) and thanks to @breckbaldwin, @mans_magnusson, @Matthijs, @roualdes, @stablemarkets, @tadej and @yizhang for their work as leaders.

4 Likes