Leaders, Moderators, Administrators - Yearly Wrap-up 2020

I’ll stay on as a leader.

thanks
Breck

1 Like

I am happy to contribute to Stan and help where I can and where help is needed.

4 Likes

👌

1 Like

I’m happy to continue as well. I’m hopeful to get more involved again with Stan once I’m done teaching this fall. :-)

5 Likes

Happy to continue in my role.

2 Likes

I’m happy to continue as a leader :)

3 Likes

Happy to stay on :)

1 Like

Time to conclude! I didn’t get answer from everybody and so I treat those that didn’t express will to continue in their roles even after a reminder as not wanting to continue. This means the new set of role holders is:

Administrators: @jonah, @martinmodrak, @syclik, @ariddell
Moderators: @mitzimorris, @Bob_Carpenter
(all admins and moderators continue from before, no new admins/moderators)

Leaders: ,@lauren,@ducoveen,@vianeylb,@andre.pfeuffer,@Max_Mantei,@Ara_Winter,@arya,@serban-nicusor,@Adam_Haber,@mcol,@tadej,@maxbiostat,@roualdes,@breckbaldwin,@rok_cesnovar,@stevebronder,@andrjohns,@Matthijs,@paul.buerkner, @torkar (who is the only new leader)

Some leaders expressed that they do not want to continue (or did not react), those are: @seantalts,@rybern,@nhuurre,@enetsee,@mgorinova,@jrnold,@robertgrant,@Marcus_Brubaker,@Erik_Strumbelj,@yizhang,@betanalpha

If you believe I missed your answer or there was another error, please let me know.

Note that the list of active admin/moderators is always visible at https://discourse.mc-stan.org/about while the list of Leaders is accessible from “Badges -> Leaders”

Thanks everybody for their work on the forums so far, especially the outgoing leaders. Looking forward to working with everybody to keep what is good about this forums and improve it further.

6 Likes