This just in from an apparently more thorough CRAN check than usual:
Have the last released version’s additional issues:
Unfortunately, during a closer code inspection, we found several policy
Copyright © 2015, 2016, 2017 Trustees of Columbia University
Please list all authors and copyright holders in your Authors@R field
with appropriate roles (cph, for copy right holder).
options(warn = 3L)
Please do not change warn options for the user globally. The user may
not be aware of the change.
See the policies!
I can manually correct all these, adding to the authors line because I used rstantools seems slightly weird but I don’t particularly care, but thought I should post up as they may be more general issues…