What doc would help developers of the Math library?

hey FYI I’m finding @Bob_Carpenter’s “blog style posts” like A new continuation-based autodiff by refactoring - #3 by Bob_Carpenter extremely helpful. I’m hopping back and forth between some of these when I’m looking at writing code that accesses the autodiff stack. Excellent pedagogy with links to blogs that parsimoniously explain some of the c++ concepts I wasn’t understanding, with examples to the autodiff library (exactly what I had been looking for). It would be great if we could hot link some his posts like that, or other posts in the wikis that explain what’s happening.

Yes, this made it hard to find information when I had less experience with Stan, I’m getting better at knowing where to look for info. But having a “central node” with links that branch off to the necessary docs would be great. This bread crumb style makes learning developing on this library a bit more difficult than it needs to be (although it’s still very organized, I’m in no way trying to insult the this org, I’m happy to contribute). There’s a lot of great developers and pedagogues in this org.

EDIT: Finishing an incomplete sentence, and a typo