StanCon 2026: Early bird (and t-shirt) deadline in one week!

I’m not on the SGB and have never been. I have only gotten great support from the SGB. I think it is good to have support from and dialogue with the SGB since there are always something you might miss as an organiser.

The StanCon proposal requires naming a SGB liaison who just has happened to be also SGB last two conferences, but it is not required. Call for next StanCon is now open and the next SGB elections will be in second quarter of 2027. Happy to get more volunteers to improve what we do!

Happy to also have a zoom call or you can join weekly open Stan gathering as I think it would be easier to discuss your worries in real time instead in these posts. And if you like I can afterwards summarize here

@avehtari I’d be happy to join a Stan gathering call. I will drop you an email later today.

I assume that I could also summarize afterwards here, right?