How to give prior to ordered parameters, and also to simplex?

I wanted my ordered parameter dt to have an upper limit of 10 (the lower limit should be 0). The code is given below:

parameters {
    simplex[N] dt_r ;
}
transformed parameters {
    ordered[N-1] dt = 10*cumulative_sum(dt_r[:N-1]);
}

with N=4.
I am getting many warnings:

Informational Message: The current Metropolis proposal is about to be rejected because of the following issue:Informational Message: The current Metropolis proposal is about to be rejected because of the following issue:Informational Message: The current Metropolis proposal is about to be rejected because of the following issue:
Informational Message: The current Metropolis proposal is about to be rejected because of the following issue:

Exception: validate transformed params: dt is not a valid ordered vector. The element at 2 is 10, but should be greater than the previous element, 10  (in 'unknown file name' at line 24)
Exception: validate transformed params: dt is not a valid ordered vector. The element at 2 is 10, but should be greater than the previous element, 10  (in 'unknown file name' at line 24)

If this warning occurs sporadically, such as for highly constrained variable types like covariance matrices, then the sampler is fine,

If this warning occurs sporadically, such as for highly constrained variable types like covariance matrices, then the sampler is fine,
but if this warning occurs often then your model may be either severely ill-conditioned or misspecified.but if this warning occurs often then your model may be either severely ill-conditioned or misspecified.Exception: validate transformed params: dt is not a valid ordered vector. The element at 3 is 10, but should be greater than the previous element, 10  (in 'unknown file name' at line 24)

but if this warning occurs often then your model may be either severely ill-conditioned or misspecified.

There are many many such warning lines. Are these serious, should I worry? Does simplex vector have all values positive?

Is the above code really doing what I wanted it to do? I could not check it myself because I have no idea how STAN works.