MatlabSTAN installation on Cent OS 7

Operating System: Cent OS 7
Interface Version: MatlabStan-2.15.1.0
Compiler/Toolkit: Matlab 2015a

Hello,

I am trying to install the MatlabStan on a Matlab 2015a on the Cent OS 7.
I already have it working on my local system which is a Linux Mint.
I tried to compile a stan code and here is what I get in the following, the error lines are too many I just copied the first part of it.

The boost version on the system is boost 1.53 and the gcc is gcc (GCC) 4.8.5 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-16)

Error using StanModel/compile (line 906)
compile: In file included from :0:0:
compile: /home/…/final_ver2_4.hpp: In function ‘typename boost::math::tools::promote_args<T0__, T1__, T2__, T3__, typename
boost::math::tools::promote_args<T4__, T5__, T6__, T7__>::type>::type final_ver2_4_model_namespace::ehsan_lpdf(const T0__&, const Eigen::Matrix<T_prior_sample_size, -1, 1>&,
const Eigen::Matrix<T_V, -1, 1>&, const Eigen::Matrix<RhsScalar, -1, 1>&, const Eigen::Matrix<T_m0, -1, 1>&, const T5__&, const T6__&, const T7__&, const int&, std::ostream*)’:
compile: /home/…/final_ver2_4.hpp:106:64: error: too few arguments to function ‘void stan::lang::rethrow_located(const
std::exception&, int, const stan::io::program_reader&)’
compile: stan::lang::rethrow_located(e,current_statement_begin__);
compile: ^
compile: In file included from stan/src/stan/model/model_header.hpp:12:0,
compile: from /home/…/project/final_ver2_4.hpp:3,
compile: from :0:
compile: stan/src/stan/lang/rethrow_located.hpp:89:17: note: declared here
compile: inline void rethrow_located(const std::exception& e, int line,
compile: ^

You may have a C++ file for your model that was generated with a previous version of Stan. If so, try deleting that. Or it could be that your CmdStan is out of sync with its Stan subrepositories.